Pages

Custom Search

Search Mad Money Fund Blog

Share Stock Picks

Monday, September 12, 2011

Jim Cramer from twitter

Jim Cramer
I am gratified that many people here are getting my my game of high yield and safety. Believe me no one says sell like i do if i think so.I said sell at Dow 11,000 and 10,000 in 2008 cause i thought we could be cut by 30-40%.. That was right. I don't see that now. Greek interest rates (2 year) just jumped 5%.. Italian 1 year paper going wrong way.. It really is teetering.If you want to buy $AMZN or any high dollar amount stock right now use Deep in the Money calls not common stock. Too risky.LULU--didn't guide up enough. I know, nutty, but that's why i said this one is deep-in-the-money calls.Nice slowdown from 6.5% to 6.2% in China cpi.. I think that plus a belief that the Obama speech wasn't a bust have futures doing ok.$PVH and $WAG for a real look at the economy tonight!!!

No comments: