Pages

Custom Search

Search Mad Money Fund Blog

Share Stock Picks

Monday, January 23, 2012

Hearing Loss for Howard Stern ?

HOWARD’S HEARING LOSS

Early in the show, Howard said he recently discovered something that made him 99.9% sure he’d quit radio at the end of his contract: “I’m all freaked out. I didn’t even discuss this with Beth.” He couldn’t hear his camera beeping at a photo shoot--a frequency everyone else there could hear clearly--and has since succumbed to panic: “So I’m thinking it can’t be good that every day of my life I put on headphones to do this show and crank ‘em...I didn’t like that. It scared me. It scared the shit out of me.”
by " howardstern.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

VERY BULLISH ON STOCK QUOTE MCP, RARE EARTHS, check it out, i just gave yall a huge freebie god bless amen

Value Stock Plays said...

I am not that crazy about circus satellite. I think the stock is overvalued. Most of the prospects depend on howard stern remaining with the company. Well what does that tell you about the stock.