Pages

Custom Search

Search Mad Money Fund Blog

Share Stock Picks

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

'Mad Money' Lightning Round $SLV , $IBM , $BRK.B

iShares Silver Trust(SLV_): "I've always been a gold fan. Keep buying the SPDR Gold Shares(GLD_)." Hudson City Bancorp(HCBK_): "Nope. That one is done. I want to see you in KeyCorp(KEY_)." International Business Machines(IBM_): "I think that IBM is a victim of spending worldwide. I think it's a good stock. I hope it goes down so I can buy more." Berkshire Hathaway(BRK.B_): "This is a play of insurance and housing. I'm a buyer." Emerson Electric(EMR_): "You should be in this stock. I think they're going to put up some good numbers. " Accenture(ACN_): "I think that Accenture will be forgiven for that last bad quarter. I'm a buyer." McGraw-Hill(MHP_): "I like it and think it goes higher now that it's a more focused company."

No comments: